Fire Protection Industry
Action Insurance Brokers a specialist providers of insurance services to the Fire Protection Industry. Our insurance products provide cover for members of the Fire Protection Association Australia (FPAA). Members of this association are considered to be experts in the field and we are proud to offer insurance for them.
Our scheme of insurances provides public and product liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance and management liability insurance. Activities covered by insurance can include: -
- Supply, servicing and installation of portable equipment such as fire extinguishers, fire blankets
- Supply, servicing and installation of fixed equipment such as hydrants and hose reels, fire alarm panels, fire doors, pumps, emergency and exit lighting, electrical work associated with fire protection equipment
- Supply, servicing and installation of alarm systems and sprinkler systems
- Design, certification, training and survey and investigation activities relating to fire protection systems
- Assessment of bushfire ratings for construction
Maximum sum insured provided for Public and products liability is $20 million
Maximum sum insured provided for Professional indemnity insurance is $10 million
Maximum sum insured provided for Management liability insurance is $5 million
Action Insurance Brokers was founded in 1993, is an Australian owned and operated company and has hundreds of years of combined experience among our experts to assist you with your insurance needs.
Contact us by clicking on “Contact an Advisor” on the right-hand side of this page.
To obtain a quote, click on “Get a Quote” on the right-hand side of this page.