Greenslip is term referred to for Compulsory Third Party Insurance - CTP.
- Compulsory Third Party Insurance (CTP) is a legal requirement for vehicles registered in NSW.
- CTP covers injury to people if your vehicle is involved in an accident.
Your greenslip does not cover
- Damage to property, other vehicles or to your vehicle.
- Insurable events such as theft or fire involving your vehicle.
Insurance for those events is obtained through other motor policies
Our Team would be pleased to provide further advice on our range of motor products and determine how they would be suitable to your specific needs.
- We provide competitive CTP coverage from our two Partners: Zurich and QBE.
- Policies can be arranged over the phone.
- You will be required to have your vehicle registration papers handy. (available for NSW clients only)
To receive a competitive quote from one of our CTP Partners
- Call our Office on 02 8935 1500 with your Registration papers handy
- OR Please click here for a call-back from one of our experienced Team Members