Bushfire Preparedness for Australian Businesses
As Australia braces for what some predict will be one of the hottest summers on record, businesses in high-risk areas are being encouraged to act now to ensure they are adequately prepared for bushfire risk.The catastrophic Black Summer fires of 2019-2020 burned across more than 240,000 square ki...
ICA has released the latest set of catastrophe claims data
The Insurance Council of Australia (ICA) has released the latest set of catastrophe claims data, with last year’s February and March floods in NSW and Queensland nearing the $6 billion mark. The ICA dataset places the total insured losses from the devastating floods at $5.96 billion, as it contin...
2023 IB Elite Women Award
Action Insurance Brokers has some very exciting news of an Industry achievement awarded to our Operations Manager, Amanda Bush, who has been acknowledged with the 2023 IB Elite Women Award. Action takes great pride in supporting Team Members to excel in their roles and influence others to do the ...
ICA urges incoming NSW Labour Government to remove ESL
The Insurance Council of Australia (ICA) has urged the newly elected NSW Labour Government to remove the Emergency Services Levy (ESL) from premiums and to take other action to improve resilience.Chris Minns is set to become the first NSW Labour Premier in 12 years after Liberal leader Dominic Pe...
February's Freddy the longest-lived cyclone on record
Tropical Cyclone Freddy, which formed off the coast of WA on February 6 and killed 435 and caused widespread destruction in Madagascar, Mozambique and Malawi, has set a number of new records, Risk Frontiers says. Its 38-day lifespan from February 6 to March 15 makes Freddy the longest-lived cycl...
- Bushfire Preparedness for Australian Businesses
- ICA has released the latest set of catastrophe claims data
- 2023 IB Elite Women Award
- ICA urges incoming NSW Labour Government to remove ESL
- February's Freddy the longest-lived cyclone on record
- Early 2022 floods top Australia’s costliest disaster list
- Action Insurance Brokers recognised as a Top Employer of 2021 by Insurance Business Magazine
- More businesses using a broker for their insurance
- Catastrophe declared by Insurance Council
- Temporary closure of your business due to COVID-19 – Risk Control Measures you need to consider